Adding Email Profiles
Hello. You have arrived at an outdated topic. Please click this link to be redirected to the updated Endpoint Protection Admin Guide.
The Communication tab allows you to create profiles defining communication settings for iOS devices. Supported communication methods are Email, Wi-Fi, and VPN.
To add an email profile:
- Log in to the SecureaAywhere website.
- Click the Mobile Protection tab. The Mobile Protection console displays with the Status tab active.
- Click the Policies tab. The Policies tab displays.
- Click the Add a policy icon or double-click on a policy that you want to add an email profile to. The Policy Details window displays with the General tab active.
- Click the Communication tab. The Communication tab displays.
- In the Categrory column, select the Email category and click the + (plus ) icon. Multiple fields display.
- Populate the fields using the information in the following table.
- Click the Save Changes button.
- When you are ready to go live with this policy, click Promote Draft to Live.