Adding Wi-Fi Profiles
Hello. You have arrived at an outdated topic. Please click this link to be redirected to the updated Endpoint Protection Admin Guide.
To add a wi-fi profile:
- Log in to the SecureAnywhere website.
- Click the Mobile Protection tab. The Mobile Protection console displays with the Status tab active.
- Click the Policies tab. The Policy tab displays.
- Double-click on the policy to which you want to add a wi-fi profile. The Policy Details window displays with the General tab active.
- Click the Communication tab. The Communication tab displays.
- In the Category column, select Wi-Fi category, then and click the + (plus) button. Multiple fields display.
- Populate the fields using the information in the following table.
- Click the Save Changes button.
- When you are finished and ready to go live with this policy, click Promote Draft to Live.