Adding Exchange ActiveSync Profiles
Hello. You have arrived at an outdated topic. Please click this link to be redirected to the updated Endpoint Protection Admin Guide.
To add an Exchange ActiveSync profile
- Log in to the SecureAnywhere website.
- Click the Mobile Protection tab. The Mobile Protection console displays with the Status tab active.
- Click the Policies tab. The Policies tab displays.
- Double-click the policy to which you want to add an ActiveSync profile. The Policy Details window displays with the General tab active.
- Click the Communication tab. The Communication tab displays.
- In the Category column, select Exchange ActiveSync and click the + (plus) button.
- Complete the fields, using the information in the following table:
- Click the Save Changes button.
- When you are finished and ready to go live with this policy, click Promote Draft to Live.