Hello. You have arrived at an outdated topic. Please click this link to be redirected to the updated Endpoint Protection Admin Guide.
In the Policies tab, you can view a list of all defined policies. Two default policies are provided with the product:
- Default Android Policy
- Default iOS Policy
To view a policy:
- Log in to the SecureAnywhere website.
- Click the Mobile Protection tab. The Mobile Protection console displays with the Status tab active.
- Click the Policies tab.
- To Add, Delete, and Duplicate policies, click the appropriate button.
- To search for a specific policy name, enter that policy name in the Search field.
- To export policy information to a CSV file, click the Export button in the upper right corner.
- To refresh the screen, click the Refresh button in the upper right corner.
- To view details about a policy, double-click the name of the policy.
- To change policies assigned to a group, double-click the name of the group.