Hello. You have arrived at an outdated topic. Please click this link to be redirected to the updated Endpoint Protection Admin Guide.
To add a new policy:
- Log into the SecureAnywhere website.
- Click the Mobile Protection tab. The Mobile Protection console displays with the Status tab active.
- Click the Policies tab. The Policies tab displays.
- Click the Add a policy icon. The Policy Details window displays with the General tab active.
- In the Policy name field, enter a name for the policy.
- In the Description field, enter a description for the policy.
- From the Operatying system drop-down field, select one of the following:
- The contents of the Protection and Communication tabs differ depending on the operating environment. The default layout is Android.
- As you define your policy, you can save it in draft form by clicking the Save Changes button.
- When you are finished defining the entire policy, click Promote Draft to Live.
- Once you have created the policy, follow the Adding Groups proceedure to assign the policy to a group.