Moving Users Between Groups
Hello. You have arrived at an outdated topic. Please click this link to be redirected to the updated Endpoint Protection Admin Guide.
Each user is added to the group that is highlighted when you added the user record. If you had no group highlighted, new users are added to the Default Group.
You can click and drag one or more users to a different group, as described below.
To move a user between groups:
- Log in to the SecureAnywhere website.
- Click the Mobile Protection tab. The Mobile Protection console displays with the Status tab active.
- Click the Users & Groups tab. The Users & Groups tab displays.
- Click on one or more users and drag them to the new group beneath the Groups column.
A message displays describing how the new group's policies will now be applied to any devices associated with this user.
- Click the Move Users button to complete.