Hello. You have arrived at an outdated topic. Please click this link to be redirected to the updated Endpoint Protection Admin Guide.
A group is a collection of users to which you assign a common set of policies. For example, you might want to create groups based on the different departments of your company.
Each group has up to two policies associated with it: one for Android devices and another for iOS devices.
- If a member of the group has an Android device, that policy is applied to that user's device.
- If a member of the group has an iOS device, the iOS policy is applied to the user's device.
To add a group:
- Log in to the SecureAnywhere website.
- Click the Mobile Protection tab. The Mobile Protection console displays with the Status tab active.
- Select the Users & Groups tab. The Users & Groups tab displays.
- In the Groups column, click the Add icon.
The Add Group window displays.
- Populate the fields using the information in the following table.
- When you're done, click the Save button.