Viewing User Details
Hello. You have arrived at an outdated topic. Please click this link to be redirected to the updated Endpoint Protection Admin Guide.
You can view a list of users from the Users & Groups tab.
To view user details:
- Log in to the SecureAnywhere website.
- Click the Mobile Protection tab. The Mobile Protection console displays with the Status tab active.
- Click the Users & Groups tab. The Users & Groups tab displays.
- Click the Groups tab.
- Do either of the following:
Select a single user.
- Select All Groups to view all users or a specific groups of users.
- The following table describes the columns on the user list:
- To add or remove columns from the display by clicking the down-arrow on a column, selecting Columns, and enabling or disabling one or more columns.
- To display device details associated with each user record, double-click on the user name.
The User Details window displays with two tabs.
- Details - Mirrors the User list, see table above. If needed, you can select a different group from the drop-down menu.
- Devices - Provides details about each device associated with this user. The following table describes each field.
- To view the status of a device, double-click it. For more information, see Viewing Device Statuses.