Importing Active Directory Users
Hello. You have arrived at an outdated topic. Please click this link to be redirected to the updated Endpoint Protection Admin Guide.
You can add your Active Directory users by importing them from a file containing a comma-separated list.
To import Active Directory users:
- Create the file to import by running this command on your Active Directory server:
csvde -f export.csv -l "DN,mail,sn,givenName,objectClass,cn" -r objectClass=user
- Log in to the SecureAnywhere website.
- Click the Mobile Protection tab. The Mobile Protection console displays.
- Click the Users & Groups tab. The Users & Groups tab displays.
- In the All Users area, click the Import Users icon. The Import Users window displays.
- Browse to the CSV file you created, select it, and click Import When the import completes, the users display in the Users list.
- Do either of the following:
Each user receives a confirmation email that includes instructions, a temporary password, and a link to install the app on the device and enroll.
- Once the user has installed the app on the device and enrolled, you can change the default group assigned to that user.
- If a user has more than one device, you can add and enroll additional devices from the Devices tab and assign them to the appropriate user. For more information, see Adding Devices to Your Account.