Adding Users and Enrolling Devices
Hello. You have arrived at an outdated topic. Please click this link to be redirected to the updated Endpoint Protection Admin Guide.
This procedure describes how to add end users, that is, non-admin users. You can also use this procedre to enroll a device for that user.
To add a user:
- Log in to the SecureAnywhere website.
- Click the Mobile Protection button. The Mobile Protection console displays with the Status tab active.
- Click the Users & Groups tab. The Users & Groups tab displays.
- In the Groups pane, highlight the group to which you want to add a new user. If you do not select a group, the user is assigned by default to the Default Group.
- Click the Add a user icon. The Add Group window displays.
- Enter the user's information.
- Last Name
- All users require a valid email address or they will not be enrolled.
- Each email address must be unique within Mobile Protection.
- Do not select the Administrator checkbox.
- Click the Save button.
- To enroll a device, from the main user panel, highlight the user whose device you want to enroll, and click the Enroll icon.
The user receives a confirmation email that includes a link to the app, a temporary password, and instructions for installing the app on the device and getting enrolled.
- Once the user has installed the app on the device and enrolled, you can change the default group assigned to that user.
- If a user has more than one device, you can add and enroll additional devices from the Devices tab and assign them to the appropriate user.