Hello. You have arrived at an outdated topic. Please click this link to be redirected to the updated Endpoint Protection Admin Guide.
For devices that are no longer used, you can remove them from the Devices list.
To delete a device:
- Log in to the SecureAnywhere website.
- Click Mobile Protection. The system displays the Mobile Protection console with the Status tab active.
- Click the Devices tab. The Devices tab displays.
- Do either of the following:
- Click the Delete Device icon.
- At the prompt, click Yes.