Hello. You have arrived at an outdated topic. Please click this link to be redirected to the updated Endpoint Protection Admin Guide.
A keycode is the license number for a purchased Webroot product. As the SecureAnywhere administrator, you can view existing keycodes and add new ones.
To manage keycodes:
- Log in to the SecureAnywhere website.
- Click the Go to Mobile Enterprise button. The Mobile Protection console displays with the Status tab active.
- Do either of the following:
The list displays the following information:
- Their affiliated product editions
- The number of devices, also called seats, that have been purchased for each keycode
- The number of days remaining on each license
- Each time you add a user or device, a seat is assigned whether or not the user completes enrollment.
- You can do any of the following: