Checking the Status and History of Mobile Devices
Hello. You have arrived at an outdated topic. Please click this link to be redirected to the updated Mobile Security for Android User Guide.
The SecureAnywhere website shows the status and history of each mobile device in your Webroot account.
To check status and history:
- Go to https://my.webrootanywhere.com.
- Log in using your email address and Webroot password. This must be the same email address and password that you used to create a Webroot account on your device.
At a glance, you can quickly see the status of all your devices.
- To view more information about a device, click on the device name in the web page. A panel displays that shows more details.
- At the top of the panel, you can click on the tabs for any of the following:
For more information on using these commands, see Using Lost Device Protection.
- History of activity
- Lost Device Protection commands