Deleting Site Admins
Hello. You have arrived at an outdated topic. Please click this link to be redirected to the updated Endpoint Protection Admin Guide.
To delete a site admin:
- Log in to my.webrootanywhere.com.
- Click the Endpoint Protection tab.
The Endpoint Protection console displays.
- From the drop-down menu next to your login ID, select Manage Admins.
A list of admins displays.
- Locate the row for the user you want to edit, then click that user's Delete icon.
A warning message displays.
- Click the Yes button to confirm the deletion.
- Refresh your browswer to confirm that the the site admin has been removed from the system.