Submitting Scan Logs
Hello. You have arrived at an outdated topic. Please click this link to be redirected to the updated Mac User Guide.
If a file on your system is causing problems or if you know a file is safe and want it reclassified, you can send the file to Webroot for analysis.
To submit a scan log:
- From the dock, click the Webroot icon.
The main interface displays.
- Click the Utilities gear icon.
The Utilities panel displays with the System Control tab active.
- Click the Reports tab.
The system displays the Reports panel.
- Click the Submit a File button.
A web page displays where you can send a file to Webroot for analysis.
- Use the Browse button to select the file that you want Webroot to analyze.
- Enter in a reason for sending this file to Webroot.
- Enter the CAPTCHA characters in the next line.
- When you're done, click the Submit File button.