Viewing Protection Statuses
Hello. You have arrived at an outdated topic. Please click this link to be redirected to the updated PC User Guide.
Follow this procedure to view your computer's overall protection status.
To view protection statuses:
- From the system tray, right-click the Webroot icon.
- Click View Status. The system displays one of the following indicators:
- Green — Your computer is secure.
- Yellow — One or more messages require your attention.
- Red — One or more critical items require your intervention.