Checking File Statuses
Hello. You have arrived at an outdated topic. Please click this link to be redirected to the updated PC User Guide.
You can check the status of synchronization and backup from the main interface or from your account on the SecureAnywhere website.
This topic includes how to do the following:
To check file status.
- To check file status from the SecureAnywhere website.
To check file status:
- From the system tray, double-click the Webroot icon.
The main interface displays.
- Click the Backup & Sync gear icon.
- Click the File Transfers tab.
The system displays any backups or synchronizations that are in progress, including the percent complete.
To check file status from the SecureAnywhere website:
- Log in to the SecureAnywhere website at my.webrootanywhere.com.
- Click Backup & Sync > Visit the Webroot Cloud.
The browser interface to your online account opens.
- If prompted, log in, and then click the Backup & Sync tab.
The Activity Log tab lists a summary of backup and synchronization activity.
The Devices tab displays all the devices associated with this account.