Hello. You have arrived at an outdated topic. Please click this link to be redirected to the updated Management Website User Guide.
Deactivating a PC removes it from the PC Security panel and removes the SecureAnywhere application from that computer. You may want to deactivate a PC if you:
To deactivate SecureAnywhere on a PC:
- Open your browser and go to my.webrootanywhere.com.
- Log in to your account.
- Click the PC Security tab.
The PC Security panel displays.
- Click the PC you want to deactivate.
The Security panel for that computer displays.
- Click the Commands tab.
The Commands panel displays.
- Click the Deactivate button.
The Confirm window displays.
- Click the Confirm button.
The system removes the computer from the PC Security list, and uninstalls Webroot SecureAnywhere application from the computer selected.