Enabling Password Functions in Alternate Browsers
Hello. You have arrived at an outdated topic. Please click this link to be redirected to the updated Mac User Guide.
If you want to use a browser other than Safari, Firefox, or Chrome, you can create Bookmarklets to enable password functions.
To enable password functions in alternate browsers:
- Log into my.webrootanywhere.com.
- Click Go to Passwords.
- From the MyIdentity actions panel, click Install Bookmarklets.
The Bookmarklets dialog displays.
- Click on a tab for the browser you want to use.
Instructions for that browser display in the lower panel.
- Follow the instructions to create the Bookmarklets, then click the OK button.
- To use the Bookmarklet, go to your browser and click on the bookmark.
The Password Manager either performs the function immediately or displays a dialog with more information.