Adding Sync Folders
Hello. You have arrived at an outdated topic. Please click this link to be redirected to the updated Mac User Guide.
Webroot already configured one synchronization folder called the Anywhere folder. However, you can designate more folders for synchronization, as needed. For more information, see Synchronizing Files.
To add a sync folder:
- Open SecureAnywhere. For more information, see Using the SecureAnywhere Interface.
- Click the Backup & Sync tab.
- Click on the gear icon to the left of Backup & Sync.
- Click the Folders tab along the top.
- Click the Add Folder button on the left.
- In the next panel, click the Browse button to open the folder you want synchronized.
- If needed, you can specify a different name for this folder that will display in SecureAnywhere. For syncing a folder, the radio button for Folder type must be set to Sync.
- Click Sub-Folders on the left for the option to sync sub-folders within the synced folder.
- When you're done, click Add.
- To check that your files successfully uploaded to your account, click the Backup & Sync tab along the top, then click Visit the Webroot Cloud.
- When your browser opens to my.webrootanywhere.com, log in to your account, click Go to Backup & Sync, then click on the folder name from the left panel.