Removing Folders From Synchronization
Hello. You have arrived at an outdated topic. Please click this link to be redirected to the updated Mac User Guide.
You can stop synchronizing the contents in a folder by detaching it from the automatic synchronization process.
To remove a folder from synchronization:
- Open SecureAnywhere. For more information, see Using the SecureAnywhere Interface.
- Click the Backup & Sync tab.
- Click the gear icon to the right.
- Click the Folders tab.
- Click the Remove icon to the far right of the folder you wamt to stop syncing.
The folder will no longer display in the panel and will no longer synchronize to your SecureAnywhere account.
- When you're done, click Close.