Changing Backup Filters
Hello. You have arrived at an outdated topic. Please click this link to be redirected to the updated Mac User Guide.
Using backup filters, you can include or exclude certain file types or subfolders for the backup.
To add or change the backup filters:
- Open SecureAnywhere. For more information, see Using the SecureAnywhere Interface.
- Click the Backup & Sync tab.
- Click on the gear icon to the left of Backup & Sync. Then click the Folders tab along the top.
- Click the gear icon for the Backup folder you want to update. The Add Folder window displays. From here you can change the folder being backed up by clicking Browse.
- Click on Filters along the left panel to change which file types are being backed up for this folder.
- When you are done, click Save.