Checking File Backup & Sync Statuses
Hello. You have arrived at an outdated topic. Please click this link to be redirected to the updated Mac User Guide.
You can check the status of synchronization and backup from the main interface or from your account on the SecureAnywhere website.
This topic contains the following procedures:
To check file transfer status from the main interface:
- Open SecureAnywhere. For more information, see Using the SecureAnywhere Interface.
- Click the Backup & Sync tab
- Click the gear icon to the right.
- Click File Transfers on the top.
To check your file status from the SecureAnywhere website:
- Open SecureAnywhere. For more informaiton, see Using the SecureAnywhere Interface.
- Click the Backup & Sync tab.
The amount of disk space used is displayed under Storage.
- To view your online account, click Visit the Webroot Cloud.
When your browser opens to my.webrootanywhere.com, log in to your account, click Go to Backup & Sync, then click the folders in the left panel.
For more information about Backup & Sync in your account, see the SecureAnywhere Website User Guide.