Viewing Additional Site Information
You can view additional site information such as admin names, billing cycles, and any comments related to a particular site.
To view additional site information:
- From the Sites console, click the More Info button.
The system displays additional information about each site.
On the left side of the panel, the system displays a brief summary of that site's status:
On the right side of the panel, the following information displays:
Super Admins – Displays the GSM admins who are responsible for managing the GSM console.
Site Admins – Displays the GSM admins who are responsible for managing each site.
Comments – Displays an editable comments field.
- Billing – Displays the billing cycle.
- Default Policy – Displays the default policies applied to each site. Use the drop-down menu to change the default policy.
- Trial Status – Displays the number of days remaining for any trial sites created.
- Suspend Protection – Allows admins to suspend protection for a site without uninstall the software from all endpoints, and then resume protection for endpoints as needed.
- Deactivate – Click the button to deactivate the site, which expires the site keycode and uninstalls Webroot SecureAnywhere from all endpoints.