Generating Inventory Management Reports
Hello. You have arrived at an outdated topic. Please click this link to be redirected to the updated Endpoint Protection Admin Guide.
You can view device inventories in a detailed view, or by OS version, manufacturer, or owner.
To generate an Inventory Management report:
- Access the SecureAnywhere website.
- Log in.
- Click the Mobile Protection tab. The system displays the Mobile Protection console.
- Click the Reports tab. The system displays the Reports tab.
- From the Select your report column, select Inventory Management. If needed, click the Down arrow to expand the Inventory Management tree.
- Select any of the following reports:
The results of the generated report display in the lower panel. Device status is shown using color-coded icons. For more information on color-coded icons, see Viewing Device Statues.
Device Details — View a list of all devices, including the device owner, make and model, phone number, and the time the device last checked into the site.
- OS Versions — View the operating system versions of all devices.
- Manufacturers — View the manufacturers of all devices.
- Device Ownership — View the owners of all devices, and whether the device is company owned or employee owned.
- Do either or both of the following:
- When you're done, click a different tab to exit out of the Reports tab.