Working With Report Results
Hello. You have arrived at an outdated topic. Please click this link to be redirected to the updated Endpoint Protection Admin Guide.
You can work with reports in the following ways:
- Filter report results
- Refresh report data
- Change report orientation
- Hide report details
Filtering Report Results
To filter report results, you can sort report data and search for specific data.
To generate a report and filter the results:
- Access the SecureAnywhere website.
- Log in.
- Click the Mobile Protection tab. The Mobile Protection console displays.
- Click the Reports tab. The Report tab displays.
- Select a report from the left panel.
- When that report displays, filter the results in any of the following ways:
Refreshing Report Data
You can receive the most up-to-date report results by refreshing the display.
To refresh report data:
- In the upper right corner, click the Refresh button.
Changing Report Orientation
To change orientation:
- To switch report orientation between portrait and landscape, click the Switch report orientation button.
Hiding Report Details
- To hide details and display only the graph, click the arrow Right Arrow (>>) button.