Moving endpoints to another group
Hello. You have arrived at an outdated topic. Please click this link to be redirected to the updated Endpoint Protection Admin Guide.
You can move endpoints into a different group, as described in this section. You can move individual endpoints or an entire group of endpoints.
To move endpoints to another group:
- Click the Group Management tab.
- From the Groups panel on the left, select the group that contains the endpoints you want to move.
Note: For this procedure you must select a specific group, not All Endpoints.
- From the Endpoints panel on the right, select one or more endpoints.
Tip: You can select all endpoints within the selected group by clicking the Hostname checkbox at the top of the list (first column).
- Click Move endpoints to another group from the command bar.
Note: If the group has more than one page of endpoints, the dialog prompts you to apply the policy either to the endpoints on the current page or to all pages of endpoints.
- When the Move dialog opens, click the drop-down arrow to display the list of groups. Select the group from the drop-down field and click Save.
- Click the group you selected from the left panel. Make sure all the endpoints are shown in the Endpoints panel on the right.