Generating the Agent Version Spread Report
Hello. You have arrived at an outdated topic. Please click this link to be redirected to the updated Endpoint Protection Admin Guide.
To locate endpoints with different SecureAnywhere versions installed, you can generate the Agent Version Spread report. An agent is the SecureAnywhere software running on the endpoint.
You can use this report to locate endpoints that should be upgraded. The report displays a bar chart showing the version numbers in your network and the endpoints using each version.
You can modify the report data as follows:
To generate the Agent Version Spread report:
- From the Endpoint Protection console, click the Reports tab.
- From the Report Type drop-down menu, select Agent Version Spread.
- To include deactivated and hidden endpoints in the report, select the Include deactivated and hidden checkbox.
- Click the Submit button.
A list of groups opens along with the Agent Version Spread report.
- Do either or both of the following:
To view data for a specific group, click the group name on the left. The bar chart redisplays the data with only the selected group.
To view the endpoints using the version, click a bar to see details. The bottom panel displays data about each endpoint.
- To show or hide additional data for the report, click a column header to display the drop-down menu, then select checkboxes to select, add, or remove columns.